- Website www.maisoncole.com and all subsidiary sites are managed by CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND In the processing of personal data outlined herein.
The below outlines how CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND Processes personal data information of the users of the website according to art 13. Of EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, the ‘GDPR’) and how this information is used, shared, changed or deleted.
2. Source and Type of personal information
2.1 CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND Collects and processes information from two sources:
- Information provided directly by the user;
a) Information provided suing the registration process or during order completion and other information contained in any correspondence or requests sent by the user.
- Information obtained from automatic tracking systems when using the website and its services.
b) Information relating to the use of the website by the user. Log files from each session when user is logged into their account as well as payment transactions information.
3. Purposes of the Processing
3.1 Contractual Purposes
Data information collected is used for the below contractual purposes in accordance with article 6 GDPR.
- To allow users to register an account with the website;
- To provide the services available through the website;
- To manage online orders, supply of products and services and processing of payments;
- For the technical management of the website and its operational functions, logistics, technical issues, statistical analysis and research;
- To prevent or uncover fraudulent activities;
- To comply with the requirements of the laws, regulations and EU legislation;
- To protect the safety of the individual;
- For CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND Defence in court, in case of violations by users, or to protect the rights and property of CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND;
- To fulfil the users’ requests;
- To send operational communication to users relating to the supply of goods and services, sales and after-sales services.
3.2 Marketing Purposes
Data information collected is used for the below contractual purposes in accordance with article 6 GDPR.
- To participate in or manage promotions;
- To send promotional communication and periodical updates related to products and services, initiatives and events;
- for the purpose of conducting statistical analysis.
4. Processing Modalities
Users’ data is processed electronically and manually through the website and the servers in which it is sorted.
5. Categories of persons who can access information
Any personal information collected by the website may be the following;
- Employees and consultants authorised to manage the Linda Farrow website and related services.
- Employees in the marketing, finance, administration, accounting and other relevant department of JKC Retail.
- Suppliers of services to manage the computer systems and website.
- Suppliers of online payment services
- Employees authorised to manage logistical services for website orders and users.
6. Data transfer outside the EU
CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND Does not intend to transfer website captured data information outside the EU or EEA region.
7. Nature of providing personal information and the consequences of refusal
Providing data information is required for contractual purposes to register to the website or place orders online as outlined in section 3.1.
Providing information for the marketing purposes is voluntary and optional. Users’ may freely decide to provide information for marketing purposes as well as subsequently revoke their consent.
CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND undertakes to protect the information received from users. All personal information supplied is kept on secure servers and within its internal systems. CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND uses adequate safety measures to protect information from non-authorised access or non-authorised changes, and from the circulation or distribution of data. To prevent non-authorised access, to maintain the accuracy of the data and guarantee the proper use of information, CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND uses adequate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect the information and data stored in our system. Information on purchase transactions (e.g. Credit card number) is handled securely through select suppliers that guarantee that they have adopted the most adequate security measures. Furthermore, a secure system for authorising credit card payments and identifying fraudulent activities is used.
Personal information is kept and deleted in accordance with CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND security policy for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data were collected and further processed, including and retention period required under the applicable legislation.
9. Data subject’s rights in relation to personal information
From May 25th, 2018, users have the rights referred to in article 16-21 GDPR (right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the supervisor authority.
Furthermore, CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND Offers tools to users to update and amend the personal information supplied. Registered users may access their own information and update it through their account, or modify and update their email preferences on how they wish to receive communications from CONYNGHAM of LONDON ENGLAND. Users may request that the information in the account be deleted at any time.
What we collect
Conyngham of London England may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email
address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLY COMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|